Risultati da 1 a 6 di 6

Discussione: Americano Soldato

Utente registrato

Americano Soldato

Ciao Amici,
    Because of my Fratello Blaster, I have become more interested in Amercan WWII militaria. Thanks brother! I put this mannequin together, but I a not sure if it looks correct. Did the soldiers wear hbt jackets and mustard trousers into combat? I have bought some books and there appears to be different combinations of the various American uniform items. Can I get some comments on this manniquin impression please. Correct or not?
    Many thanks for your time, Arditi

Ciao Amici,
    A causa del mio Fratello Blaster, mi sono sempre più interessate a Amercan militaria seconda guerra mondiale. Grazie fratello! Ho messo insieme questo manichino, ma uno non è sicuro se sembra corretta. Ti soldati HBT indossare giacche e pantaloni in lotta contro la senape? Ho comprato alcuni libri e ci sembra essere diverse combinazioni dei vari elementi uniforme americana. à? possibile ottenere alcuni commenti su questa impressione manniquin favore. Corretto o no?
    Molte grazie per il vostro tempo, Arditi
    • Per poter visualizzare questa immagine devi essere registrato o fare il login

Utente registrato L'avatar di Blaster Twins

Re: Americano Soldato

Hi, Broski, there are many options to build a G.I. uniform, but sincerely I haven' t seen mustard trousers and HBT jacket. However, there' s somewhere a picture of a Paratrooper in a tent city who dress M42 jump jacket and mustard trousers, but I think it was a custom of his uniform over regulation. I think that the best option could be to find a M41 jacket ( the kind used by Rangers of Saving Private Ryan ) and you' ll have a perfect mannequin. There' s another way, you can find HBT trousers, and it would be all right, but you' ll must pull out the flannel shirt behind the HBT jacket. I think the best way is to find a M41 jacket for your mannequin.

Ciao, Fra, ci sono molte opzioni per costruire un' uniforme da G.I., ma sinceramente non ho mai visto l' opzione dei pantaloni mustard con la giacca in HBT. Comunque, c' è da qualche parte una foto di un Paracadutista in una tendopoli che indossa una giacca di lancio M42 e pantaloni mustard, ma io penso che fosse una personalizzazione della sua uniforme fuori dal regolamento. Penso che la migliore opzione potrebbe essere trovare una giacca M41 ( il tipo usato dai Rangers in Salvate Il Soldato Ryan ) ed avrai un manichino perfetto. Puoi seguire un' altra via, puoi trovare dei pantaloni in HBT, ed andrebbe bene, ma in tale caso dovrai tirare via la camicia di flanella sotto la giacca HBT. Penso the la soluzione migliore sia trovare una giacca M41 per il tuo manichino.
    Ciao!
    A/F 505 PIR 82ND AIRBORNE DIVISION "ALL AMERICAN"
    H-MINUS
    ALL THE WAY!

www.progetto900.com

Utente registrato

Dear Arditi

this kind of combination IS REAAAALLY hard to find (never seen in photo) just for few particulars:

the hbt jacket that you have used is a ''1st Pattern'' issued usually during training and really few issued in the EARLY war (North Africa and something also in Sicily but was really few).

Could be more realistic a complete set with all wool set (trousers and pants) this set (Wool set m37 / mustard) was used during all ww2, expecially starting from North Africa and all Italian Campaign and also after the dday for all GI!

About the combination of HBT jacket and wool trousers:

Remember always that the HBT was OFFICIALLY designed as ''FATIGUE UNIFORM'' so not for the combat!! but sometime they were issued also in combat (one of the most important example was during the DDAY were alot of special unit used the HBT trouser ALWAYS UPON the wool set!).

In this photo you can see one soldier with the most common 1943 model of hbt shirt and the wool m37 pant....
    Remember that the photos was done few days after the dday so... all could be possible (about combination of uniforms).

In the End; is possible see this combination during the battle ? no never seen the 1st pattern hbt with m37 wool set.

ANYWAY cool manniquin! what kind of boot use the manniquin?

Best regard

Giancarlo

www.rangersbattalion.com

Utente registrato L'avatar di Blaster Twins

Ottima integrazione, Jamescharles!
    A/F 505 PIR 82ND AIRBORNE DIVISION "ALL AMERICAN"
    H-MINUS
    ALL THE WAY!

www.progetto900.com

Utente registrato

Grazie Fra! I will change him up I think. JamesCharles, many thanks for the additional information. The pics are very interesting. It appears, after DDay, they stripped off bits of their clothing as they moved inland. Very interesting. The boots are the rough out ankle boots with leggings. I will be sure to post pics.
    Thank you guys, Arditi

Grazie Fra! Vorrei cambiare lo credo. JamesCharles, molte grazie per le informazioni supplementari. Le foto sono molto interessanti. A quanto pare, dopo DDay, hanno spogliato off bit di abbigliamento, come loro si sono mossi per vie. Molto interessante. Le scarpe sono grezzo fuori caviglia stivali con gambali. Sarò certo a postare foto.
    Grazie ragazzi, Arditi

Utente registrato

aspettiamo la foto degli stivaletti con ghette
    www.rangersbattalion.com

Permessi di scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •  
  • Il codice BB è Attivato