Risultati da 1 a 3 di 3

Discussione: " Italy at War " Militaria Book

Utente registrato

" Italy at War " Militaria Book

Ciao Gents, (Please forgive my lack of skill with the beautiful Italian language)
    With the 'Germany at War" book set coming to an end; we have been planning the next course to take. We have a number of options and material to look at, but we have finally decided on an update of the earlier "Italy at War" militaria book released 4 years ago. We plan on using the older book as a core and building from there. More description, more uniforms, weaponry and other items of the 1930s' and WWII period used during this particular time in Italian military history. Jeff Leser and Luca Balducci, both students and collectors' of the Italian WWII period will help in organizing and providing information concerning this interesting period of history and from the visual perspective of the Italian soldier. I am quite excited to have these Gentlemen on board and know we will provide a collector information resource for those interested in WWII and the Italian soldato.

We have an open call to all collectors' of Italian militaria for anything interesting they would like pictured within this book. Feel free to contact me at arditi(at)suddenlink.net if you have something you wish to share, talk about or picture within this book. We have a year until next May (2014) to finish. Thanks to all that have helped and/or furnished items for earlier books of the "Arditi Books" line. Hopefully, we can continue our energy in providing interesting information and visuals concerning militaria of the 20th century. The earlier books of "Italy at War", "Japan at War" (2 book set), "Italy's Battle Rifle" and "Germany at War" (2 book set) were possible because of passionate collectors wishing to learn more, help others and further the hobby. They all contributed by providing items, information, writeups and conversation into late nights for the love of it all. Thank you Gentlemen. I will provide information and make requests on this thread as the book develops/progresses. Thank you "World War Forum" for these fabulous boards to enable like minded folks to come together to create and promote our gun collecting/militaria hobby.
    In Friendly Scholarship, Russ (Arditi)

Utente registrato L'avatar di LAUF

Re: " Italy at War " Militaria Book

I'll translate for all the non-english speakers...(traduco per tutti i non parlanti inglese):

"Ciao a tutti
    con il set di libri "Germany at war" arrivato alla fine, stiamo studiando la prossima strada da prendere. Abbiamo diverse opzioni e materiale da valutare, ma infine abbiamo deciso per un aggiornamento del precedente libro di militaria "Italy at war" pubblicato quattro anni fa. Abbiamo in mente di usare il vecchio libro come base e costruire partendo da lì. Più descrizioni, più uniformi, più armamento e altri elementi del periodo di guerra WW2 e anni 30' utilizzati in questo particolare momento della storia militare italiana. Jeff Leser e Luca Balducci, entrambi studiosi e collezionisti del periodo WW2 italiano aiuteranno nell'organizzazione e forniranno informazioni riguardo questo interessante periodo storico, dal punto di vista del soldato italiano. Sono contento di avere questi due signori "a bordo", e so che forniremo al collezionista materiale di ricerca per coloro che sono interessati alla WW2 e al soldato italiano.

Facciamo un appello a tutti i collezionisti di militaria italiana per qualsiasi cosa di interessante che vorrebbero far apparire nel libro. Sentitevi liberi di contattare me a arditi@suddenlink.net se avete qualcosa che desiderate condividere, parlarne o far apparire nel libro. Abbiamo un anno per finire (fino a maggio 2014). Grazie a tutti coloro che hanno aiutato e fornito elementi per i precedenti libri della serie "Arditi Books". Speriamo di poter proseguire la nostra passione nel fornire informazioni e iconografia riguardo la militaria del XX secolo. I precedenti libri "Italy at War", "Japan at War" (set da 2 libri), "Italy's Battle Rifle" e "Germany at War" (set da 2 libri) sono stati resi possibili grazie ad appassionati collezionisti desiderosi di imparare qualcosa in più, aiutare gli altri, e approfondire l'hobby. Tutti loro hanno partecipato fornendo elementi, appunti e conversando fino a tarda notte per il bene di ciò. Grazie Signori. Darò informazioni e farò richieste in questo topic durante lo sviluppo del libro. Grazie "World War Forum" per queste stupende discussioni per permettere a persone con interessi comuni di ritrovarsi per creare e promuovere il nostro hobby collezionistico di armi e militaria.
    "
    In Friendly Scholarship, Russ (Arditi)
    ---

Utente registrato

Re: " Italy at War " Militaria Book

Thank you LAUF!

Permessi di scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •