Ciao Gentlemen,
I was not sure where to place this topic, so please excuse me if it is in the wrong room. I was able to go to the Texas Military Forces Museum at Camp Mabry in Austin, Texas during my vacation. This is an outstanding museum. Camp Mabry is the home to the 36th Infantry Division. At the museum they have uniforms from all the engagements that Texans fought in from the Mexican Wars, Civil War, Spanish-American War, WWI, WWII and up through the current conflicts. They have uniforms, weapons and equipment from all the conflicts that Texans served in. They have some very rare uniforms, but some are reproductions due to the rarity of finding these uniforms and equipment. In the back of the museum they have many rare tanks and artillery pieces. I will post a few pictures at a time. I took lots of pictures, so bare with me if you get bored! haha Best Regards, Arditi[]

Signori di Ciao, non ero sicuro dove disporre questo soggetto, così soddisfo lo scuso se è nella stanza errata. Potevo andare al museo delle forze dei militari del Texas all'accampamento Mabry a Austin, il Texas durante la mia vacanza. Ciò è un museo eccezionale. L'accampamento Mabry è la sede alla trentaseesima divisione di fanteria. Al museo hanno uniformi da tutti gli impegni che Texans ha combattuto dentro dalle guerre messicane, la guerra civile, la guerra Spagnolo-Americana, WWI, WWII ed aumenta con i conflitti correnti. Hanno le uniformi, le armi ed attrezzature da tutti i conflitti in che Texans ha servito. Hanno alcune uniformi molto rare, ma alcune sono riproduzioni dovuto il rarity di individuazione queste uniformi e delle attrezzature. Nella parte posteriore del museo hanno molti carri armati e parti rari dell'artiglieria. Invierò alcune immagini alla volta. Ho preso i lotti delle immagini, così scopro con me se ottenete annoiati! riguardi migliori del haha, Arditi[
This sign was at the front gate as we came in...
Immagine:

118,82*KB

Immagine:

117,58*KB

Immagine:

129*KB

Immagine:

135,47*KB

Immagine:

143,57*KB
more later....