Ciao Signori,[]
I have an m33 elmetto that I have thought was a standard infantry helmet of the Regio Escercito, but having seen a similar example posted by our Amico Piesse I now wonder if this is an RSI period elmetto. It appears to have the earlier grey-green paint with a rough textured dark green over this. Inside the helmet it has tan, brown, and green paint that appears to have been wiped off the outside of the helmet. The helmet also has three unusual symbols, in pencil, on the inside of the helmet. Two of the symbols are the same and are on each/opposite side of the liner. And then there is a single, differing symbol on the liner. All three symbols appear to be in pencil.
Could I get some opinions on the time period of this helmet please? Is it an RSI used helmet?
Many thanks for any opinion.
Best Regards, Arditi[]

Signori Di Ciao, [] Ho un elmetto m33 che ho pensiero ero un casco standard della fanteria del Regio Escercito, ma vedendo un esempio simile inviato dal nostro Amico Piesse che ora mi domando se questo è un elmetto di periodo di RSI. Sembra avere la vernice grigio-verde più in anticipo con un verde scuro strutturato di massima sopra questa. All'interno del casco ha il tan, il colore marrone e vernice di verde che sembra essere pulita fuori della parte esterna del casco. Il casco inoltre ha tre simboli insoliti, a matita, sulla parte interna del casco. Due dei simboli sono gli stessi e sono dal lato di each/opposite del rivestimento. Ed allora ci è un singolo, simbolo differente sul rivestimento. Tutti e tre i simboli sembrano essere a matita. Potrei ottenere prego alcune opinioni sul periodo di tempo di questo casco? à? un casco usato RSI? Molti ringraziamenti per qualsiasi opinione. Riguardi Migliori, Arditi[]

Immagine:

104,46*KB

Immagine:

99*KB

Immagine:

111,83*KB

Immagine:

98,47*KB

Immagine:

106,18*KB

Immagine:

114,48*KB