Ciao Amici,
I could not find a space for allied uniforms in the WWI area, so I will post here? Moderators, please move this if I have placed this in the wrong area.
This uniform and picture are of a WWI US doughboy of the Texas-Oklahoma Division during WWI. I have many of his items, but will post a little today. The equipment and helmet were not his, but are WWI and of the type he would have worn at the time. The large framed certificate is what the wounded or killed Doughboy would have received instead of the Purple Heart at this time. The Purple Heart was instituted after WWI. Many people do not understand the full importance of these certificates and are very cheap at this time when you find them on ebay. Buy them! There is also an early bayonet for the 03 Springfield with early leather scabbard. Very hard to find the leather scabbard here. All of the gear is WWI, but the wound pouch if of a starnge design. Perhaps a production oddity? I don't know. Oh, the man's last name was Brennan.
In Friendly Scholarship, Arditi[]

Ciao Amici,
non potrei trovare uno spazio per le uniformi alleate nella zona di WWI, in modo da invierò qui? I moderatori, spostano prego questo se ho disposto questo nella zona errata. Queste uniforme ed immagine sono di un WWI Stati Uniti doughboy della divisione dell'Texas-Oklahoma durante il WWI. Ho molti dei suoi articoli, ma invierò poco oggi. L'apparecchiatura ed il casco non erano sua, ma sono WWI e del tipo avrebbe portato allora. Il grande certificato incorniciato è che cosa il Doughboy ferrito o ucciso avrebbe ricevuto anziché il cuore viola attualmente. Il cuore viola è stato istituito dopo WWI. Molta gente non capisce l'importanza completa di questi certificati ed è molto poco costosa attualmente in cui li trovate su ebay. Comprilo! Ci è inoltre una baionetta in anticipo per i 03 Springfield con lo scabbard di cuoio in anticipo. Molto duro trovare lo scabbard di cuoio qui. Tutto l'ingranaggio è WWI, ma il sacchetto della ferita se di un disegno dello starnge. Forse una singolarità* di produzione? Non so. L'OH, l'ultimo nome dell'uomo era Brennan.
Nella Borsa Amichevole, Arditi[]

Immagine:

148,92 KB

Immagine:

143,71 KB

Immagine:

141,45 KB

Immagine:

137,03 KB

Immagine:

118,18 KB

Immagine: