Pagina 1 di 2 12 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 1 a 10 di 12

Discussione: WWI Officer Uniform

Utente registrato

WWI Officer Uniform

Ciao Amici,
    This is a uniform for a US officer of WWI. I am honored to have many of his personal items in my collection. His name is S.B. Maury. He was a machinegun officer during the war and served at St. Mihiel, Muesse Argonne and the Defensive sector. After the war he was a politician in the state of Ohio. He was a member of the Ohio House of Representatives. I will post some of this uniforms and headgear today and more of his items later. I hope you like them!
    Best to you all! Arditi[]

Ciao Amici,
    Si tratta di un modello uniforme per un funzionario della prima guerra mondiale degli Stati Uniti. Io sono onorato di avere molti dei suoi oggetti personali nella mia collezione. Il suo nome è S.B. Maury. Era un funzionario machinegun durante la guerra e servita a St Mihiel, Muesse Argonne e il settore difensivo. Dopo la guerra fu un politico nello stato di Ohio. Egli è stato un membro della Camera dei Rappresentanti Ohio. I post saranno alcune di queste divise e cappelleria oggi e dei suoi elementi più tardi. Spero che ti piace!
    Meglio per tutti voi! Arditi []

Immagine:

130,01 KB

Immagine:

136,57 KB

Immagine:

102,64 KB

Immagine:

106,86 KB

Immagine:

118,96 KB

Immagine:

111,78 KB

Immagine:

112,85 KB

Immagine:

97,21 KB

Utente registrato L'avatar di Blaster Twins
    Bellissima giubba M-1912 e due bellissimi esemplari di hat service M-1911,oltre ovviamente al Service Cap ed all'elmetto M-1917(od M-1917 A1)che aspetto di vedere all'interno per capire di che tipo si tratta.Passo alla descrizione degli oggetti in Inglese per il mio Fratellone Arditi.

-Coat,Cotton,Khaki,M-1912:An unlined khaki cotton coat with four front patch pockets.The buttons were detachable and were held in place by metal split rings.Of course the patch of Army Ground Forces and 2/Lt. brass bar on the shoulders.

-Hat,Service,M-1911:A stuff felt hat which achieved its height of popularity during WWI.By August 1945 it had been classified as limited standard,to be issued until exhausted.It was considered uncomformable in hot weather and awkward to carry or ship if not worn.Nor did it stand up to wet weather.Initially the enlisted man's hat had a cord chin-strap,and the officer's a leather strap.Sometimes referred to as the "Campaign Hat" or "Montana Peak".

-Cap,Service,Officer:Standard cap style made in the same woollen serge as used in the Wool Service Coat.Both the visor and the strap above it are made of russet brown leather.

-Helmet M-1917 or M-1917 A1,but to say well I must need to see the liner.
    A/F 505 PIR 82ND AIRBORNE DIVISION "ALL AMERICAN"
    H-MINUS
    ALL THE WAY!

www.progetto900.com

Utente registrato
    Hi Arditi,I lke this one so much[]

Utente registrato
    fantastic Russ, very very beautiful!!!!!!!!!
    [center:10jfbh88]L' VLTIMO ANELITO DEL 52° GRVPPO CANNONI DA 152/37 RACCOLSE QVESTA ALTVRA - 10.7.1942-
    QVI VNA VOCE SI LEVA POSSENTE E AMMONISCE A MAI DISPERARE NEI DESTINI D'ITALIA-

quota 33, EL ALAMEIN[/center:10jfbh88]

Utente registrato
    Wonderful, compliments. [ciao2]

Utente registrato
    Really, really, a wonderful uniform. I just love it. For a lot of years i searched a similar officer's uniform, in perfect contition like this but I'm not luky. Arditi, now you have broken my heart.
    Can you help me to buy a complete uniform for Us officer? thx.
    Nec recisa recedit

Collaboratore
    Arditi.. very beautiful..
    Gigi "Viper 4"

"...Non mi sento colpevole.. Ho fatto il mio lavoro senza fare del male a nessuno.. Non ho sparato un solo colpo durante tutta la guerra.. Non rimpiango niente.. Ho fatto il mio dovere di soldato come milioni di altri Tedeschi..." - Rochus Misch dal libro L'ultimo

Utente registrato
    Thank you for all the kind words Amici! Many thanks! Fratellone, thanks for the identifying information. I could not have done it without you. Ciao Cariatide62, thank you for the words! I will try to find you a WWI officer's uniform. I cannot promise, but I will try.
    Best to you all, Arditi[]

La ringrazio per tutte le gentili parole Amici! Molte grazie! Fratellone, grazie per le informazioni di identificazione. Non avrei fatto senza di voi. Ciao Cariatide62, la ringrazio per le parole! Io cercherò di trovare un funzionario della WWI uniforme. Non posso promettere, ma cercherò.
    Meglio per voi tutti, Arditi []

Utente registrato
    Thanks very, very much Arditi. You are however a great![ciao2]
    Nec recisa recedit

Utente registrato L'avatar di Blaster Twins
    You're always welcome,Brother.
    A/F 505 PIR 82ND AIRBORNE DIVISION "ALL AMERICAN"
    H-MINUS
    ALL THE WAY!

www.progetto900.com

Pagina 1 di 2 12 UltimaUltima

Permessi di scrittura